Monday, June 25, 2012

June 25, 2012 Letter


Dear wonderful, understanding, comforting, lovely, non trunky talking, sweet, wonderful Mother
 
Hi mom! I am good. It is so sad to have short hair. I cant believe in one day I lost the comeptition with Lauren. I had been working so hard! I just knew I was going to win. How sad for me. Oh well everyone compliments me and says it is very cute. So I guess thats a good note huh?

I am glad I am staying in Flower Mound as well. I really like it here and it would have been super hard to go to an area for only one transfer. I feel like I would have had a hard time connecting with it. Sister Cunningham is good. She is funny. She is this quiet thing and you would totally expect her to just be quiet and timid but then she just says these things and I laugh super hard. I like her. She said when she got here that one of her goals for the transfer (she had set this goal before she met me) was to learn how to have fun in missionary work. I was like honey you got sent to the right place then because I dont like to not have fun! So we have been having fun. It was funny because I had been praying to know why God changed my companinonship and help in accepting it. I really loved Sister Reynolds and I was so sure she was going to be my last one and then He surprised us. But I feel like there is alot that I can learn from Sister Cunningham and maybe a few things she needs to learn from me. I feel like it will be a good transfer. Its weird though knowing our companionship is limited. It is a strange feeling.  She is from Parker Colorado. It sounds like a nice enough place. And she has been out for 6 months. I hate that. I wanted someone old to send me home. Poor Sister Cunningham. She seems pretty tough though. I have made her walk all over Flower Mound and she hasnt complained once. I like that about her. Shes not really a complainer. 

Thats so fun to hear about everyone getting engaged. How crazy! Is Desis fiancee nice? Do we like him? What is he like? Is he a member? What Is Maxs fiancee like? Do we like her? And what is Mariahs like? That is so crazy! Everyone is getting married. So the funny thing about my mission... It has kinda turned me into an independent little thing. I like being me, and I have these dreams that I would kinda like to have happen. We will see though.
The work here still continues to push on. People still dont particularly care to listen to us but I have faith! I know we are going to find some people!  I have the utmost confidence in mine and Sister Cunninghams ability to find and teach! I just really want to see things happen. Just have to rely on the Lord and work our hardest!
I am glad that everything is going well! Is Aunt Nell freaking out  about Clayton dating someone he likes? I feel lik that would make her extremely happy! I got a letter from Grandma Edith this week. I just lover her. I think she is so cute.

Well other than that no real news. I am Alma 14 in my reading. I feel so proud of myself I have been sticking to my schedule and I am on track to finish the Book of Mormon on July 31. It has been crazy but so amazing. I love the book of Mormon. Your youth conference sounded so great. How could they not feel the spirit when learning about the Book of Mormon. It is such a true book! 

Well Mother dear I love you so so much! I think you are just so amazing and I am so glad that you are mine! Thanks for all you do. I love love love love love love love love love love love love love love lvoe you!!!!!! 
 
loves loves kisses hugs
 
love. sister bailey 

No comments:

Post a Comment