Wednesday, June 20, 2012

June 20, 2012 Letter


Dear crazy, fun, happy, smart, astounding, clever, gorgeous, amusing, wonderful Mother,
 
Hi mom! I know can you believe how fast the weeks are going! It is crazy! I dont know where they are going either. But they are going super fast! I cant believe I am in my last transfer. Dah! It freaks me out! I remember this time last year I was killing sister crossan off. That was a crazy transfer. I was so sad. I wanted to be going home so badly and I felt like it was forever away. Well forever can really sneak up on you! I am staying in Flower Mound. I am really grateful I wanted to stay here. I love it. But I am super sad because Sister Reynolds is leaving! I really thought we were both staying. I was so excited about it! We had so many fun plans! But I guess it was just not meant to be. My new companion is Sister Cunningham. I dont know her at all. So it will be interesting! I am sure it will be great! New adventures are always fun.

I was so relieved to hear about toshas baby! Oh my goodness I was nervous to read your email! I knew it was going to be ok! Oh MAN I AM SO HAPPY!! I have been praying my buns off! I had faith. I am so glad though. It is still super relieving! YAY FOR MY SISTER! She is such a cute mom! I love her.

Well here is my story for the week:
Once upon a time there was a beautiful girl! We will name her Princess bailey, well the Beautiful Princess Bailey had really beautiful long hair. She had been working her hardest on growing it out. It had taken months and months and she was feeling so happy. She was so proud that she was going to go home with beautiful long hair. She was going to beat her little sister in there competition, and it might have been close to her older sisters hair too. The Beautiful Princess Bailey was very happy and proud of her hair. Perhaps that was her problem...they say pride cometh before the fall. Well the princess Baileys companion needed a hair cut and a very kind ward member gave them giftcards to a place we shall call it Ye olde hair butchers. Ye olde hair butchers appeared nice, but secretly it was a dark and an evil place. It loved to strip people of their hopes and dreams. It was run by the wicked Morgana!!!! *DUN DUN DUNNNNNN* Morgana was a sad and miserable soul. Her favorite past times were taking candy from small children, and sucking happiness out of the hearts of all she met. So the Beautiful Princess Bailey and her Lovely companion reynolds set out one morning for the Ye olde Hair butchers, they never expected what was coming. Princess Bailey skipped into the hair place and sat patiently on a chair. As she sat she looked in the mirror and contemplated her beautiful hair. Yes she was quite happy with it. The evil Morgana glared at her. She could sense the happiness and it chilled her bones and made her cold stone of a heart ache. Happiness disgusted her. She came over and asked the beautiful girls what they wanted done with their hair. She took the lovely comanion reynolds and cut hers first. Then she turned on the Beautiful Princess Bailey. She was set on destroying her hopes and crushing her soul.  And that is just what she did. She took her hair and ripped it apart calling it ugly and gross. Then she took her scissors and in one clean swipe robbed the beautiful princess bailey of what she held most dear....her beautful long locks. With every tool she hacked at The Princess Baileys happiness, and shredded her dreams, til they were left laying on the floor. In tears the beautful Princess Bailey looked at what had once been so lovely and saw now...a sad and short hair cut. On the bright side it really doesnt look that bad its just rather shocking. I will send you a picture sometime!
So thats the story for the week! Sister Reynolds and I have been making jokes all week about it. It was so funny. She really did do a number on our hair. But she did a good job so we really cant complain!

Our investigator is doing better. Every day she feels a little better. Her boyfriend hasnt come back and we are grateful. I feel like its an answer to prayers! She deserves better anyways.

I love the idea of Alex getting married Aug. 11! That is a great day! Good job Alex!! And yes we had better do her shower after I get home! That will be so fun! Oh man! Im secretly very happy about that. Dont tell! How is mama ferg doing? I am keeping them all in my prayers. That includes the gardners!

Well mom I love you too much! I think you are amazing! You are the bestest mom in the whole big wide world!! I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
 
loves loves kisses hugs
 
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment