Tuesday, May 29, 2012

May 29, 2012 Letter


Dear Wonderful, beautiful, kind,loving, generous, humble, smart, amazingest mother ever,
 
Hi mom! I am good how are you? I cant believe it was memorial day yesterday either! I feel like time is just going so fast! Where is it going? It is going to be june this week. I cant even believe it. If I really get thinking about things I freak myself out. Not pleasant. So I dont think about time. It makes me nauseous. :) This week has been good. 

Anyways that is so fun about Taylor and Mike! I wish I could have been there to see it. That makes me a little sad. But I am so happy for them! How fun! I love the temple. It is so amazing. Isnt it amazing that we can have our families forever? We have so many great blessings I wish some people would just open their eyes and see it! Im glad Uncle Sheldon and Aunt Nicole are doing good. That is good to hear. How is Dom doing? I cant believe him and Jesse are graduating this year! What the heck?! When did they get that old?! How strange!  I feel old. 

Tyson is so cute! I had the strangest dream last night. I walked over to someones house because there was a huge group of people there and I wanted to see what was going on. Well President Sagers was standing in the pool baptizing people. I just stood there and watched. I had no idea what was going on and people kept talking about a restoration and prophets and joseph smith but I had no idea what they were talking about. All I knew was I had the strongest feeling I needed to be baptized. That I needed to be a part of it. So I ran home to grab Tyson. He was it. He was the only family I had. And I brought him over to show him. He looked around and was like "I dont get it. I dont think I want to do this yet Ky." I was like "thats ok bud." I felt ok with him not wanting to join now because I knew he would join later. All that mattered was that I did it right now. It was the most pressing feeling in the world. I had no idea what I was doing but I didnt care I felt SO strongly that I had to be a part of it.  So I walked downstairs to get to the pool and you and Tosha were sitting on the couch. Tosha had a baby in her arms and yall were talking. You stopped me and asked me who I was. I knew who you were but you werent my family. It was so weird we talked for a second and I walked outside and got baptized.  It was so weird. Tyson was the only family I had in that dream. Isnt that strange? Its sad to think about now. How sad to not have my mom and sister. I would hate that. Anyways thats my weird dream with Tyson. He is just always my little brother. Not even weird dreams can separate that! I love that little boy. I hope he wins today! He would be cute with a mowhawk. THat kid could pull anything off!
Im glad to hear suz is doing ok. Dont dave and JaRelle live in McKays room? She is funny. She is too cute. I cant believe she is going to be a junior! How weird!! She is old.

Well there is nothing too crazy going on over here. We are just working and working and working. Everyone we meet says the same thing, "no thanks we are happy with where we are at." I hate that stupid line. No one seems to realize that they could be happier. They dont really listen and then they just shut the door. Its ok though. We will just keep 
working because I know there is someone here who needs us.

Well mother I love love love you! I think you are the best mother in the whole world. I was thinking about it the other day and there are a lot of women who say they wish they had served missions but I think the best missionary I know is you. You successfully brought 6 souls to Christ (and I bet alot more). What would I do if you had never taught me about the gospel? I was converted to the gospel because my wonderful missionary mother took the time to teach me. You prepared me to make covenants, you helped me learn how to love the Book of Mormon, you taught me to pray, and you taught me what it means to be a true servant of Christ. In my mind you are the best missionary in the world. Thanks mom. I love you tooo much. Thanks for all that you do for me.
 
loves loves hugs and kisses
 
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment