Monday, May 14, 2012

May 13, 2012 Letter


Dear wonderful, bright, happy, makes me smile, lovely Mother
 
Hi Mom! Man I cant believe we talked just yesterday. That is crazy. I am sad its over already. I feel like it came and went so quickly. As a matter of fact I woke up yesterday and was like "la di da Just another day in the mission life (sung to the tune of Just another day in paradise)" And then half way through getting ready I was like "Oh my goodness I GET TO CALL MY MOM TODAY!!" And then I was super excited but nervous because I KNEW my whole family was going to be ridiculosly trunky. And guess what? they did not pleasantly surprise me. They were super trunky. I was right. Man I know my family. I love yall. It was so much fun to talk to everyone. I hate 40 minutes though. It is so short and there is so much more I want to say. I just want to sit on the phone and ta lk to yall for hours. But I cant. And at least now we get the blessings of obedience! YAY! Those are way better than talking for hours.

Well the only problem is now I have nothing fun to tell you in my email. Oh except remember how I said I like to hide from my companion. I know Im funny. Well one day I was sitting on the bed and I heard her coming out so I quickly throw the covers over my head. She walked into the room and I pulled the covers away from my eyes and creepy watched her. She just sat there brushing her teeth trying to figure out what to wear and she passed by me again. I was like there is no way she hasnt seen me I will just give it up so I throw the covers off my head and really sweetly (seriously sweetly not sarcastically sweetly) say Boo! she jumped super high and punched herself in the face with her  toothbrush!!!!! I laughed so hard. I fell off the bed and was like rolling on the floor laughing. I looked at her and said "really I have hidden under the bed and grabbed your ankles, jumped out of closets, crawled from closets and nothing. Nothing has scared you and then I hide in plain sight under the covers make eye contact with you and sweetly say  Boo and you about pee your pants!!!!!" Does anyone else see a problem with this?
Oh man that was funny. It made me laugh.

I am sad to hear tosha isnt feeling well. After we hung up I felt like a poop face because I could tell she sounded a little down and I didnt ask her how she wsa feeling? Tell her sorry for me. I really was concerned for her welfare. I hope she is ok and I am keeping her in my prayers. I am keeping Grandpa Ralph in my prayers as well. He better get feeling better! Tell McKay he better be there when I get home! Or I will punch him. I guess I will forgive him but I am going to call him that night and keep him up super late talking to him so he is tired when he has to work. Punishment.
Well Mother I love you so so much! I miss you like crazy! Thanks for everything mom you are the bestest. I love you I love you I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
loves loves kisses hugs
 
love. your favorite sister

No comments:

Post a Comment