Monday, May 21, 2012

May 21, 2012 Letter


Dear Wonderful, amzing, fun, happy, spiritual, uplifting, positive, splendid, best Mom in the whole wide world!
 
Hi mom! I am good. 

Tosha and Eric: I am glad to hear they are doing good! I pray everynight and morning for that little alien life form growing inside of her. Thats good it is the right size. I think that is a good sign isnt it? I will keep praying for it. Also I have been prayin for tosha to be less sick; that is unpleasant to be sick. So I am glad to hear she is doing better. God does answer prayers!!

Dave and JaRelle: Im glad dave is doing good. He sounds busy! He is a hard worker and so smart. Im glad I have that kid as my older brother. Hes a good example. So If JaRelle names her kid Ellie is tosh still gonna name hers Elle? Thats gonna get confusing! One name, two kids that way when they are in trouble we only have to shout once! Hey I wear my underwear now....because I have too! Peyton sounds very cute and like she has good taste. She just needs to make her hair ugly, have snot down her face, snow boots, swimsuit, and a nasty blanket she drags everywhere and she will be as cool as me! Tough shoes to fill. I feel like only my kid is going to be challenged enough to fill my shoes. Sister Reynolds tells me I need to marry a normal person so my kids have a fighting chance. 

McKay: I LOVE THAT KID. It makes me so happy he has a beard because he is in Alaska. That is exactly something only McKay would do. Can you please send me pictures? The other day I was thinking about when we were young and we were convinced we were the twins from Witch Mountain...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I still think we are. I was laughing so hard Sister Reynolds sometimes thinks Im a freak....ok all the time.  She loves me still. 

Lauren: I want pictures of her Prom. And shes not in love. Love is an unknown concept to stupid kids in High school. It makes them do stupid things. and is stupid. and no one is in love til they serve missions. Thats all I have to say about that. Oh and I love her very much!

Tyson: what did he do to his teeth? THat sounds awful! Oh man I hope he is ok!  Tell him good luck for me at his soccer tournament! He is going to  be awesome! He is such a tough, smart, amazing, talented kid! Im jealous of that boy.
 
Well as for me.....oh man what to tell you! We are working hard but if you were to look at  the fruits of our labors you would say we are hardly working. Its annoying but I am not being annoyed or disappointed by it.
Funny story that totally proves Uncle Clive is related to grandma! This week I get a letter from Uncle Clive telling me how he sends newsletters to all the kids on missions from the family and his ward. He told me how sorry he was that I now only had a short amount of time left on my mission and was just getting the first one, but he had absolutely no idea until just last week that I was even on a mission. He ended it by saying they were sending prayers my way now that they are cognizzant of where I am. Did they come to my last talk?! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha oh man I am starting to fear what I will be like when I get older! The genes in our family are a little sketchy! I can just see uncle clive realizing I am on a mission. It made me giggle for days. I am giggling now as I type this. I bet he even sent letters to McKenzie! I am personally offended! If this were church related I would be leaving the church...as it is I cant leave the family! So that was definately one of the funniest things that happened to me this week.

Other super funny thing that happened to us. I found a song for Mrs. T to put in her preschool program. Its super cute and I think everyone would love it! A darling 3 1/2 year old spent dinner singing to us. She sang us the songs she learned at her Methodist preschool among the favorites are Jesus loves all the little cowgirls, and Give your heart to Jesus.
Give your heart to Jesus goes a little like this:
Give your Heart to Jesus
Give your Heart to Jesus
thats what its all about
 
You put your right hand in
you put your right hand out
you put your right hand in
and you shake it all about
You give your heart to Jesus
and you turn yourself around
thats what its all about!
 
Yep that was the song they sang at the preschool program. The Hokey Pokey methodist style!! We were laughing so hard. I thought it might be a good one for Mrs. T to use so I passed it on.

Well I wish I had more cool teaching stories. Our only investigators right now are waiting on a divorce. They are awesome though. THey read every night and come to church. They really want to come unto Christ there is just a slight legal issue in the way. And all the rest of our time is spent finding. THere is no cool story this week. Everyone pretty promptly  shut us down. I feel like I am getting braver and more comfortable with talking to everyone. I feel like that is at least one blessing.

Well madre I love you so so much. I miss you lots and think you are amazing! Let me know if you need anything! I always keep yall in my prayers! I LOVE YOU!!!
 
loves loves kisses hugs
 
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment