Monday, May 7, 2012

Linda's May 7, 2012 Letter (hehe!)

JaRelle's insert:


I usually just post Kiley's letters--not ours to her... but this letter from mom made my day! It made Kiley and her companion laugh for quite a while too, so I thought it should be shared. 


Linda took McKay to the airport this morning, and she was worried that she wouldn't get home to write Kiley before Kiley emailed today. So as she is driving home from the airport, she turns on the talk to text (well, email) feature. She gets home and is SO pleased with herself that she tells everyone how cool she is that she drove and wrote a letter to Kiley at the same time. She proceeds to tell us about this cool feature where you speak and it types and sends it for you (Lauren and I are like, "Um mom, this isn't anything new.") She was oober excited about her accomplishment though so we all giggled. When I heard Kiley's response in her email, I scrolled down to read what mom and written and laughed my guts out! I understood more or less since I know everything that has been going on, but Kiley must be thinking mom is on drugs or something! So here is mom's letter; enjoy!




Dear fabulous amazing kylie I'm writing to you while I'm driving home from the airport I just want you to know how amazing I think you are we had a crazy crazy weekend turning on friday night mccain decided to get the car out quietly which means he put it in neutral jacket out of the garage is his foot in the car got away from him and door was going to mass into the garage so he stuck at his arm to stop in and crushed his wrist trouble ligaments ovaries went to the er was in the morning stayed up till 3 got home at 330 so you know not to wake us up funny thing yar broken car needs to be repaired so I got office at it on saturday at 7 happy hours of sleep and running and I had to decorate for the cinco de maya party which was very successful and on top of that lauren had junior prom with my guess lauren and junior prom with my guess she looks beautiful I'm so happy for her the bad part was she took her dress got some done came home early not feeling well so I like when you can I was stephen merchant so sick that's exactly how it sounds I kept rolling in she's out like 2011 passed out she hit her head the voice truffles her because if I skip a song came on an ear of jumping in anyway 1230 she was home on prom night she didn't do so well yesterday went to the sacrament came home and slept all day and still busy how to take her to the doctors this morning I just took makese airport he's off to alaska I'm excited for you I think it will be a great experience which really means we are all doing well we love you so much and miss you can't wait to talk to you next sunday let's make it at that time let us know if you get transferred that will be exciting I think you just a reynolds are doing really well together so you probably won't get transferred how did it go with her companion for the days friend but she opened the gospel okay my love have a great week keep us posted on what's going on with you remember how much we love love love love you just in case is better seems a little screwy understand and I'm dictating it into a microphone which is amazing so amazing also remember that I'm running a very few hours until late friday night I got 3 and saturday night lauren came home sick so give me a break I'm a little brain power okay I love you sweetheart love hugs and kisses take care of yourself oh I'm sure it will write you spin in your car very exciting weekend but I'll let her show everything she needs to share I love you so much honey be good love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment