Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012 Letter

Dear most wonderful, fun, loving, prettiest, best mother in the universe!
Hi Mom! I know you are telling me. Does it seem like the weeks are just going faster? I cant believe that we are in the last full week of January. How weird is that? Time seems to be going so fast lately. I am sad that Dad is feeling sick. I was a loser last week and didnt get to send him an email. I will make sure to do that today.
I am glad to hear that everyone is doing so good! It makes me so happy to hear that everyone is well. I am so sad for lauren! Poor girl! I cant believe that that keeps happening to her! I will make sure to keep her in my prayers!

This week we had a great week! I feel like the more we are obedient the more miracles we see! Even when it comes to the simple things. THere are moments when I just dont want to work anymore. When I am tired and want to quit. Or I dont want to knock on that door because I am scared of what they are going to say. But in all those moments when I just push on an do it the most amazing things happen! I feel like the Lord tests us from time to time and as we push forward and show him we are willing to do even the hardest things he blesses us so much more than we can imagine! I love that about him. Sometimes we do things and feel like we are "paying him back" but we can never ever pay him back. As we do those things he blesses us even more. We will always be in His debt. I love my Savior and my Heavenly Father. They do so much for me. I am so grateful.

Carefree came to church this week. HAlf way through he leaned over and said he wasnt feeling it. WE will see what is going on when we go see him this week.

Mayo is doing good. He is reading every day and doing waht he should. I am grateful for that. WE might need some word of wisdom prayers. Maybe....

WEll I am sorry I am so short this week! I promise to havea good long email next week! The Elders are waiting on us.
I love you so much mom and I miss you so much! I think you are amazing and I am so grateful I have you! Thanks for all you do!!
I love love love you!!
loves hugs and kisses
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment