Wednesday, January 11, 2012

January 9, 2012 Letter

Dear Wonderful, forgiving, fantastic, splendid, beautiful, smart, funny, courageous, Best mother in the whole wide world!
Ok I know I am super lame! I am sorry about that! I get so mad at this stupid computer. I write you this great emails and then right as I am saying I love you the stupid thing deletes them! OH sweet goodness does it make me mad!! I am feeling upset just thinking about it. So help me if it does it again today I am going to throw this machine at the wall. Who actually likes PCs anyways?! Everyone knows that macs are where it is at. Yuck. I hate Pcs. Look at me being all bad sorry.

Oh my lands that story about Anna was so funny! I started laughing in the Library. She is so dang cute! What a smart girl! Holy cow. How did she do that? She is so darn cute. Goodness I miss my neices and nephew. I love them all. It all sounds like so much fun. I do have to say that I look forward to being with my family again someday. I miss yall so much! I am so lucky to have such an amazing family. It sounds like everyone is doing so good! I am glad to hear it. That flu bug sounds so yucky! I am grateful I didnt get that! I have been really lucky this year. I havent been sick! YAY!! Hopefully we can keep that going this next year.

Well transfer week is always crazy. Man oh man. One of the SIsters up here went home this last transfer and so for 2 days we were in a trio. It was crazy. Trios are so weird. So the first part of the week was hectic that way and Sister Lounsbury was packing. It was craziness. She went to Lewisville to serve with Sister Brewer. So that is fun for her. Sister Bickley is great. She is from Anacorts Washington. Another companion not from Utah! How strange! I like having my companions from Utah then when I go home I can be friends with them. Thats nice. We havent had bus passes all week so we have just been walking around like crazy. It has been nice. I like walking. I am hoping we get our passes soon though so we can start visiting more people. It is not very fun to be so limited. But cant complain at least we can walk right?! I felt bad for Sister Bickley coming into the area from a car area and just being thrown into walking around like crazy! Poor girl. But she as been awesome about it. She has been super positive and great. We set some great goals this past week and we are excited to work towards them. I amhoping that we can keep our motivation up to accomplish all of them. Sometimes it seems we set goals and keep them for awhile and then slowly over time we lost motivation adn they fizzle out. I am bound a determined not to let it happen!

So I dont know if I got the chance to tell you in my last email about me finishing the Book of Mormon! It was amazing! Reading it that fast about made my head explode. Good thing it didint. I actually loved reading it that fast. There was just so
mething about it. It was really neat. I had alot of amazing experiences with it. And then at the end I got to pray aobut it again. I love that. I love having everything reconfirmed. It is so amazing. I love the Book of Mormon. It is such an amazing book! It really was written for us. And it really is true. I know it is true.

So we met a new person this week. His name is Happy. He is a very chipper guy. He seemed excited to read the Book of Mormon. I hope that he really does read it and just gets slapped with the Spirit. That would be amazing!
Sadly Mayo punched on us this week. What a punk huh? Lameo. Ok just kidding he is not lame. He is great. I just hate it when they punch. Its so sad when you watch people start to lose momentum! I just want to say STOP! You need to go back and keep being amazingly excited about this gospel! I feel like sometimes people just dont get it. It is sad for them! But I know it will all be ok. We are finding some amazing people and we are going to see alot of miracles~! Yay for miracles!!

Lets see....I am trying to think of anything else crazy that happened this week...ummm....Ok I got nothing. I will come up with some adventures this week! Next week you are going to get an awesome email!

Well madre. I love you so much! Thanks for your emails they make me so happy. I love hearing from you and hearing how great the family is doing. I hope everything is going good. I love love love you!! Thanks for everything. You are so amazing.
lvoe you always and forever
loves hugs and kisses
love. sister bailey (the favorite! :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment