Sunday, November 27, 2011

Nomember 21, 2011 Letter

Dear Most wonderful, beautiful, happy, fun, loving perfect favorite mother,

Hi mom! I can't believe I am old too! It's a little weird. I mean the big 22..I am practically ancient now! haha. I'm excited for my birthday though. It will be fun. We all know how much I love my birthday. I really can't believe it's almost my birthday though. Time has gone so fast. I don't feel like it should be my birthday month let alone my birthday week! Weird how time does that.

I am glad that everyone is doing so good. Except Suz...stinks to be her. That's no fun being grounded... except when you get to spend all your time with mom and dad. Then it's lots of fun because you two are a PARTY!!! Aint no party like a mom and dad party! You party all the way till 9:30 woot woot!!! Can I get a holla!!! :)

McKay needs a girlfriend? No he doesn't. He needs to stay single so he doesn't get married before I get home. Tell him school is his girlfriend. That is a good girlfriend. And tell him if he is bored of doing his school work, he can register as me and do some school work for me. If he could finish up my associates that would be great! bleh school....

I am not surprised to hear Tyson is doing so good. He is such a smart kid! He is the little golden child. It's a good thing he came last or y'all would have just stopped with him. Who needs more when you already have a perfect one?! So I think we all forced him to go last. And Tosha to go first because she was pretty close to being perfect and the rest of us naughty ones came in the middle! :) Sorry Dave Mckay and Lauren but we all know it's true. :)

Well for transfers....I am going to Denton. It is pretty crazy. I am sad to be leaving. It's hard when I feel like I am finally really getting to know the area, I'm getting comfrotable and then bam I am transferred. I had a feeling I was leaving but I wanted to ignore it. I hoped I was wrong. I am sad to be leaving Sister Mortensen. We have had so much fun together. She has been a great companion and she is a great missionary. She is going to be awesome. Her new companion is Sister Byington, one of the sisters I came out with. So that's fun and I am going up to be with Sister Byingtons companion Sister Lounsberry. I don't know much about her except that she doesn't talk. So that's exciting....good thing I can talk the ear off of just about anyone and anything. I don't have my address yet, but I will send it to you in my next email. If there are any letters you want to send or anything this week just send them to the mission office.

It's crazy its actually starting to get cold here. I have forgotten what cold feels like with all the heat we have had! But it feels so good! I am loving it.

We have had a lot of miracles this week. It has been so fun. We found a new investigator named boyfriend. Boyfriend is really sincere and he is awesome. It was funny because when we first went to teach him (his girlfriend called us and asked us to come teach him because he has lots of questions), so when we got in there we started teaching and he was quiet and really not into it. Finally he stops us and is like, "I just want to know what church is like." We were like, "Oh ok." So we taught him about church and he started to open up and tell us about stuff, it was really good. We ended up having a really good lesson and at the end he told us that he was sorry about the beginning. He was pouting because he had sisters coming over and he didn't want sisters, he wanted the boy missionaries. So he was upset. But by the end, we had won him over!! We jokingly said as we left, "Sorry your stuck with us and not the boys," and he said, "Oh I don't want the boys anymore; I like having the girls." yeah!! Sisters are great; we can win over anybody! Ok thats a little cocky sounding. There are some people that no one can win over! But it was fun. He is going to do great. He is really sincere and really has a desire to learn. Sister Mortensen and Sister Byington are going to totally baptize him!

We also had a great youth lesson. Have I told you that we are teaching all the youth in our ward the missionary lessons? Well we are, and we have been teaching this family and one of the daughters has been pretty silent during our lessons. Then the last lesson she started to open up and then the lesson we just barley had, she really opened up. She was making all these great comments. It was so awesome to see. She was so different; it was neat. It really made our day.

So many other things happened this week. But thats pretty much the favorites...the grapes if you will; everything else is just cherry.

I love you so much mom! And have fun down in St. George this week. That is super fun. I would be jealous, but you know I'm doing missionary work so....it's pretty bomb. You cant beat it! I love you so so much mom! I think you are truly the best mother in the world! I love you more than you can know!! Have a fun week and be safe!

loves loves hugs and kisses

love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment