Thursday, November 3, 2011

October 31, 2011 Letter

Dear most amazing, fun, pretty, forgiving, christ like mother!

So lame email mother. That was like nothing! I guess it's your payback for me playing mean jokes on you. Sorry, I really should be a better daughter. Sometimes I am still Kiley and not Sister Bailey so I play jokes. Like the other night (I am giggling as I type this to you) Sister Mortensen went to take a shower so I pulled her sheet up and tucked it into the top of her bed then I folded it in half so it looked all normal and then made her bed. When she came out, she was like, "Did you make my bed?" I was like, "Uh no..." and she was like, "You are so nice! So she goes out to say her prayers and I pray and I am trying my hardest not to giggle! And then we have companionship prayer. And right before it, she folds down her covers (I was worried for a second because sometimes she doesn't get under her sheets, but then when she folded it down I knew she was going to get in her sheet.) So I start praying and then I bust up laughing! And she looks at me and is like, "What? What is so funny?" I told her nothing. We finish praying and I climb into bed and she stands up and climbs into bed and she can't get her legs to go down. She was like what the heck?! And then I started laughing so hard! I laughed for like 5 minutes and she gave me the nastiest look. I short sheeted her! It was so funny! She didn't think it was as funny as I did. I still laugh about it. Oh man...it was funny. I am a mean companion. And a mean daughter...sorry!

So Manilla is getting baptized this week! We are super excited about that. Sister Mortensen is slightly stressed out about it all. But it is going to be great! All that matters is the baptism and then the confirmation. And the Holy Ghost will be there and make it perfect. It has been really fun teaching Manilla though. I am so excited for her to get baptized.

We have a district meeting tonight because our district leader has to keep tabs on everyone and make sure we have a place to be for every hour of the night. So rather than do that he just decided we would have a district meeting. I'm excited, it should be fun.

Ummm lets see what else...oh, we went to this BYU football devotional they had the night before they got creamed by TCU. Don't mess with Texas! And I got to see Brian! It was so fun to see him! He didn't even know I was out on a mission. That was pretty funny. But he talked with our investigator for a little bit. It was really neat. Our investigator loved it.

We also had interviews with president this week. That was good...I almost didn't pass...just kidding! President Sagers is amazing and I always love when we get to be around him.

Some sad news this week....it really broke my heart...the Texas Rangers lost the world series in the last game...moment of silence...it was a sad day in Texas.

Other than that, nothing too crazy is going on. We are going to the temple next week, so I won't be emailing until Tuesday. We have to switch our preparation days so we can go. But I don't care I am so excited for it! I have so missed the temple.
Well Mother, I love you so so very much! You are the best mother in the whole wide world and I would hate life if I didn't have you!

loves hugs and kisses,
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment