Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 8, 2011 Letter

Dear most forgiving, loving, amazing, talented, awe inspiring, Christlike, spiritual, perfect Mother in the whole wide world!

Hi mom.....Your busy is very exciting to me. I love hearing about things in the family. I feel so out of the loop all the time. So even if it seems boring to you its not boring to me.

Ok things in your email. I did know Tyler Bone was in my mission I have seen him a couple of times. I met his son who is awesome and his grandson is currently training as well! He is a great missionary. Every time I see Tyler Bone I think of working with him though...not fond memories. Hahaha. Also, I can't believe Lauren went on her first date! That is crazy! And I am also a bit upset they dressed up as the Red Sox, I mean really?! Hello, it's all about the Texas Rangers!! I don't think I approve of the kid who decided this. So she shouldn't date him again. Lame-o!

When did this happen to your ankle? That is no good. I am sorry. I wish I could be more help but the only good I can do you is in my prayers. It's hard to be a helper when I am so far away. I am worried about Grandpa Ralph and Grandma Edith. I don't like hearing news about them being sick or anything. I have been keeping them in my prayers always. They aren't allowed to have anything happen to them!

What's going on with Tater Tot lately? I haven't heard anything about him in a while. How is he doing? How is school? Is he still doing good in his photography business? Tell him to send me some Christmas music please! We need it. You can only listen to a CD for a whole week so many times.

I got your birthday package today. I will try my hardest to wait. It's hard though! They are very tempting. And will you whack Brother Dickamore for me? He is giving me a hard time in his emails! Saying I have 4 birthdays a year...please, we all know its more like 6! I can't help it. I'm so great the world needs to celebrate my birth multiple times! :)

So news for the week: Manilla was baptized on Saturday! It was amazing! She stood up and bore her testimony after the service. It was so good and the spirit was so strong. Everyone really enjoyed hearing it.

We went tracting yesterday and we met a very nice man who didn't think very nice things about us! It was Sister Mortensen's first time with the hard anti. I congratulated her on becoming a true southern missionary. He was not very nice at all. He said we were deceived and he felt bad for us. But he did say we Mormons were the kindest, most christian-like people he had ever met. It was just such a shame that we don't believe in Christ and that we were going to pay for it. He feels sad that we are all going to rot in...well you know where. But on the bright side, he is praying for us! Praying that the Lord will touch our hearts and open our eyes so we won't be deceived anymore. Sister Mortensen was super mad at him. We just bore our testimonies because that's all you can do. We kept trying to leave but he wouldn't let us. It's super hard to get away from those people. Goodness. I had to sing Come Come Ye Saints in my head a couple times to keep from laughing. It was ridiculous. I laughed for a little bit afterwards. I did tell him that the Book of Mormon was either true or false he had a 50/50 chance and if he read it, he could know. But he said, "Honey I can know 100 percent that its false already. There is only 2 ways Joseph Smith could have wrote that book, either he was drug induced, or demonically lead." No chance that God could have helped him I guess. It's weird how experiences like that can actually strengthen your testimony. And then going to the temple today I just know this church is true. And people can say whatever they want, but I KNOW that Joseph Smith was a prophet called of God. That Christ is at the head of this church, and that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet today. We are so blessed to have this Church. It is true. And I'm grateful to have such amazing parents who taught me the truth and showed me how to live my life so that I can always be happy. You two are the best examples to me and I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you. Thanks so much for teaching me the truth. And for living worthy and true to the covenants you have made so I could have the blessings in my life as well.

I love you so very much mother. I love you lots and lots.

Loves hugs and kisses for always

love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment