Thursday, August 18, 2011

August 8, 2011 Letter

Dear Most Amazing, Fantabulous, Seriously Wonderful, Spiritual, Perfect Mother,
I am so lucky to have you!

Well I am glad to hear that everyone is doing good. I hope dad is ok. Is he really sick? Is it still just that stupid stuff he has?

First of all, we did not ruin that song for you! It was lame from the very beginning! That song is awful; Dad and I were the only ones brave enough to point it out! You have to admit it is pretty lame. Who wants a rainbow over their mother. I mean, that would make me feel like the worst mother in the whole wide world. If my kid was happier with a rainbow than me, I would beat him....I would never choose a rainbow over you!

I can't believe that Suz kissed someone! She didn't even tell me! I am with Tosha...she wonders why she's not in the sisterhood. And then won't tell anyone in the Sisterhood whats going on with her. That little girl! She is too cute! I love her and I miss her. She is funny. I can't believe she turned down her trip--that is hysterical. She is funny.

I am glad McKay is staying busy. Is he doing ok? Who is he hanging out with? What's going on with him? Does he seem a little down? I hope he is ok. I love him lots and lots. I miss my little brother.

I am glad Tyson is doing so good. Dang he is adorable! I just love my family! I feel so grateful to have everyone. They just all mean the world to me! I can't believe school is starting so soon! I feel like it just got out! How crazy.

Well it is hot here! The current record for most 100+ degree days in a row is 42 and they are saying we might break it this week! We have had so many, I want to break it now! It is crazy how hot it can get! I am amazed! I feel like I am melting.

We are working on finding more people to teach right now. We all want to be working hard and that is good. We just need to start doing more. We are working, it's just not as much as we each want. I am working on getting some goals and a vision in place for us. I feel like we need to have a vision of what we want to accomplish by the end of the transfer and be constantly working towards it. I hate to say this but I love goals. Oh man they make me happy. I love to set them and accomplish them. It's a little hard because Sister Watts doesn't seem to be so goal driven. When we start to talk about it, she won't talk about it and she just starts playing with things, or she gets up and leaves, or she changes the subject. So that's a bit hard but it's ok. We will work it out. I can't function without goals to work towards so she's just going to have to muddle through it!

Well I can't think of anything too exciting...Oh, I went to ZMCs which is a leadership conference that President has with all the Zone-Leaders. It was so good! I loved it. He is amazing. I learned a lot of great stuff there. He talked a lot about goals and our view of things. He showed us a picture and asked us what we saw. Everyone gave an answer and he was like, "Why aren't we picturing the good? We need to start picturing things more positive." It was really awesome. I loved it. I have an amazing Mission President! And I am so excited because Zone Conference is next week. It's the best! I love spiritual highs! And that is what Zone Conference is!

Well other than that, not much else to report. We have had a couple bumps this week but everything is working out good! Sometimes it's hard being in a trio because you have to try and make everyone happy. Thats a little rough. It's hard too, because I feel like everything is resting on me. When I see President he always reminds me I'm the leader. It's hard I feel like I have so much put on me and I want to be good, but at times I feel like I epically fail. I have been reading about Christ's life though and he always talks about "he who is greatest among you should be your servant." That is what I am focusing on--just serving my sisters. I love reading The Gospels. Christ's life is amazing and so full of examples for us. Sometimes when I read it, I can just feel this overwhelming love He has for me and for each of us. It's amazing to me. I am so grateful for my Savior. I love Him so much and I am so grateful that I get to be out here serving Him. I love having His name over my heart. I only hope I serve Him good enough.

Well family, I love you all so so so so much! I think you are amazing and I think I have the BEST family in the whole wide world! I don't know why I am so lucky!

I love you mom!!! Way too much!! More than you will ever know!!
Loves, hugs, and kisses,
love. Sister Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment