Tuesday, April 24, 2012

April 23, 2012 Letter

Dear Most wonderful, funny, worry wart, beautiful, talented, best Mother in the world!

Hi mom! I know, I feel like it was just yesterday that I was emailing you and now it's another p-day. It's so weird how fast the weeks are going. It's making me a little sick actually! It's almost been a whole nother transfer. Why does time go so fast sometimes?
Ok don't worry there are no bad neighborhoods in Flower Mound. This place is ridiculous! Seriously their bad neighborhoods were the good neighborhoods in all my other areas! So no worries there. And we only tract where the spirit leads us...sometimes I wonder about that spirit. Ok, he is generally pretty good. We always see something cool from where he takes us.

It sounds like the family is still crazy. That makes me so happy. I love our craziness. I want to see everyone. It's weird hearing when everyone is together. But I would much rather be here right now....most the time. :)

Man we don't really have any crazy stories this week. I offended an Elder by asking if he had a really big mosquito bite on his head he said "no its a really big zit. Thanks Sister Bailey!" oops.......I think I am losing my tact. Haha, everytime me and my companion think about it though, we giggle. It was pretty funny. We had to judge a dessert contest at a ward party last week. It was us and the Elders. By the end of the night Sister Reynolds was holding her stomach, she was like, "I am so sick!" (we followed the dessert contest with a big dinner and more dessert.) Finally I looked at her guiltly and said, "I have a confession." She was like "What?" I smiled and said, "I didn't eat all the desserts. I had like maybe half of them." She gave me an evil look and said, "I hate you right now." I laughed so hard. I felt a little bad. But that stuff was going to make me sick! There was so much of it! I felt like a fat kid. There was a cute girl at our dinner last night she said the funniest things. We went to have peanut butter bars for dessert and she was like, "Just don't eat more than 9 of them...I puked for 2 days!" Sister Reynolds and I thought that was pretty funny. Man we have just been working, but nothing crazy has happened this week. I guess that's a good thing to have one quiet week. But I like the loud, crazy ones best. Life is more fun when you are getting bashed on and other such things. It makes me feel like a missionary.

Well, I am sorry this email is so lame. I am a little lame this week. I feel pretty good energy wise. It takes a second getting going in the morning, but I have always been that way! :) I definitely feel your prayers and I hope y'all feel mine for you! I pray for you a lot. I think Heavenly Father keeps you safe because he doesn't want to hear from me if your not! :) I love y'all so much and don't know what I would do without any of you! I am glad to hear that Grandpa is doing better. I was a little nervous! He is amazing; I love grandpa so much!

Well wonderful mother, I love you more than anything! I think you are amazing! I bet your lesson was so good; you are a great teacher! Let me know if I can do anything for 
you!!

loves loves loves you!!!

loves loves kisses hugs

love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment