Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012 Letter

Dear most wonderful, lovely, kind,caring, funny, talented, movie star mother,

Hi Mom! So Dad wrote me last week and said you are a movie star...he said it in his usual dad fashion...you know with some reference to him sleeping with a movie star. Yep thats my father! I know exactly where I get my sense of humor. Its awful. Why did I get to be so blessed with his sense of humor? Im awful. Our investigator Ex is alot of fun, he always gets me started on things. Like last night we called him to set up an appt. with him and he answered in a chinese voice...so of course I had to pretend like I was an Asian lady from china star and I took his order. After a couple of minutes of me convincing him he wanted the general tsos chicken he stopped and said those are the jokes we always take to far. I laughed and said yeah your right...sorry about that. Hahha I am awful. I cant help it. I just get on kicks. I think the real issue is I think I am so funny...its hard not to when you are as funny as i am :) Just kidding....sorta. :)

So yes I do know the Hansen kid. His name is Daniel or Danny I dont know what he goes by now. Tell him hi for me if you go back over there and see them. That is so sad about his Dad. I hope he is ok. That is awful. Tell him sorry for me as well and that I hope he is doing ok. He was supposed to serve his mission in Russia and then a week before he reported to the MTC they called him and told him his mission call was changing to Chili. So he went to Chili instead! Isnt that crazy? He is a nice kid I liked him....why did I only date one person in High school? Oh the things I did....Oh well cant change it.


I heard about Taras wedding. That is so fun. I am sure it was fabulous if aunt Lori had anything to do with it. She is amazing! We are lucky to have so many talented people in our family. I have heard how amazing Mckays pictures are. I want him to send me some that he took of Tara and her husband so I can know what they look like. Plus I want to see Mckays pictures. I have heard how amazing they are and I am bummed I dont ever get to see any! It is not making me happy! He is so cute. Is Tater tot dating anyone? How is school going? He is so smart.

Well life here is crazy as always! We had a good surprise! elder Tad R. Callister from the Presidency of the 70 was here and he wanted to meet with the missionaries. So yesterday we got to go and listen to him teach us.. He was so funny and the meeting was amazing. They did such a good job of building us up but letting us know what we can work on. He trained us on the Plan of Salvation which was amazing! and then after others trained us he finished with becoming a consecrated missionary. It was so good. There were so many great things I needed to hear. I was so grateful that I could be there. we got to see other missionaries and It was so fun. I got to see Sister Mortensen...oh man I was so happy!! I have missed her. I love seeing other missionaries. It just makes me so happy.

We taught alot of great people this week! We are seeing the work really move forward. We are taking one or two things every week that we need to work on and trying to fix it. I feel like the Lord is really blessing us as we attempt to become more obedient. It has been a little hard this week. I started to get a little sick but its not too bad. It just makes me a little more tired. But we still get out and work. That is the best feeling. We can only expect the Lord to bless us when we are doing our part.

Hmm...I dont know if I have any funny stories. While we were teaching the other day Sister Bickley started teaching about the Saviors Earthly Ministry and Atonement. She is doing great, teaching really well, and then she says "He preformed so many miracles and did alot of good like; blinding the sick, and healing the sick." It took everything I had not to giggle. Then as we walked home I was like you know sister after alot of thought and prayer I have decided that my favorite miracle He ever preformed is when He Blinded the Sick. She was like " OH MY!" It was pretty funny. We got super lost and spent an hour walking to an appt. that is only 30 minutes away. Umm....I cant think of anything else though. Nothing to crazy really.

thanks for all that you do mom! You are the best mother ever! I am so glad that I have you as my mom! i love you lots and lots! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you! I love love you!!

loves loves hugs kisses

love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment