Monday, March 26, 2012

March 26, 2012 Letter

Dear wonderful amazing, splendid, rocking, talented, hard working mother,
Man you are such a good example to me. I just want you to know that. Well its transfer week already. Can you believe that? Does anyone feel like it has already been six weeks? Pretty dang crazy! I am leaving the good old town of Denton. Yep, I have out lived my last shinanagans here. It's a good thing too! I love this place, but it is crazy. There is definitely something in the water! I will be pink washing (that means we are kicking elders out!!!) into Flowermound with Sister Reynolds. I hear Flowermound is a pretty wealthy area...I'm nervous about that. And I am back in a family ward! I am happy but a little nervous! I have gotten used to young people. Families are intimidating. My new address is:
5210 Long Prarie Rd.
#1626
Flowermound, TX 76039

I am nervous but excited. It is going to be good. But still.....slightly nervous.
Well bad news bares. The Ex didnt get baptized. It was the biggest bummer ever! He went to Padre last week and when he came back he told us he didn't feel ready for baptism. It was depressing. Stupid Satan and stupid vacation! He hadn't told his parents yet and I think that was a really big factor. He is really afraid of that. I feel like he let fear govern his choice. I hate fear! I hate that it stops people from doing what they should. I am so grateful that I didn't let my own fears keep me from serving a mission. It has been the best ever. Man I have learned a lot. The sad thing is I feel like I haven't changed as much as I should. I still feel like silly little imperfect me. Aren't I supposed to feel all righteous and good? Well I'm still not. I guess it's a constant work in progress. If we all became perfect on our missions no one would ever go home...we would all be translated!
Well other than that, nothing to crazy is going on. This is so funny about little Peyton. She is a kindred spirit to her Aunt Nunu. Suz did both of those things. I still remember when she came out and shouted "I'm Mulan!!" Oh man....I thought I was in trouble. Her hair turned out cute. Whatever you do, do not let JaRelle cut Peyton's hair in a nasty mullet like a certain someone we all knew....man I felt bad for that kid. That mullet was disgusting! Oh man, see I am so unchristlike!! I will repent...but I am leaving that in my email because It is true...sorry I will repent.

I am glad to hear everyone is doing well. You are amazing mother! I am sorry you have to work so much. If you weren't so talented and such a good worker they wouldnt have you work so much! What is the project you are working on? I am glad to hear that dad is still a rocking golfer! I think I could be good at golf..it's not a height biased sport thing (is golf a sport?) so maybe....I dont know if I want to learn though....I don't know if Dad would teach me...hmmm that could get sketchy.....

I am glad that Anna is ok I have prayed for her all week!
Well I will let you know how things are next week. For now I am hating my life...packing stinks! And I feel ADD so packing REALLY Stinks! That might be why this letter is short...ADD. It's no bueno. I blame Dad. :)
Well mother, I love you too much and I miss you lots! Let me know if you need anything! I love love love love you and thank you for everything that you do for me! Thanks a bazillion!
loves hugs and kisses,
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment