Monday, March 19, 2012

March 19, 2012 Letter

Dear wonderful, fantastic, talented, hard working, problem solving ;), best mother in the whole world!
Hi mom! Haha, so I got the problem solving from your title. Wow, you sound so fancy--you are an executive assistant & problem solver. That sounds fancy (said in Wisconsin accent) You are pretty amazing.

Well I am glad to hear that everyone is doing so good. I can't believe Lauren is going to Prom. That is crazy! I still haven't seen pictures from when she went to Christmas! (yes that is a hint that you should send more pictures! ) She is getting so old. When did that happen? It's strange. Has she figured out what she is going to do next year? Is she for sure not doing cheer?

I hope everything is ok with Anna. I think it will all be ok. I will keep her in my prayers though. Tosha is so funny. Have her just tell Anna that if she doesnt start listening better she will shock her. Thats always seemed to work when she was in the belly.

I got some really cute pictures of Peyton and Jarelle and Dave. They are so fun! They all look so different. It's weird. Why is everyone changing?

PS how did Aunt Lori get pictures of me? What pictures are they? I am sure they are so pretty because I take so many good pictures...:) I finally got a charger for my camera!!! I am so happy! My camera has been dead for the last 3 months. I can finally take pictures again, I jumped for joy when it charged. It was one of the happy days.

Lets see...anything exciting going on here. Ex is getting baptized this week! We are so excited! I feel like it really is going ot happen. We have waited forever and a half for this! He still hasn't told his parents which is slightly no good. But I know that it is all going to work out.

Its spring break this week so it looks like a ghost town again. Its amazing how quickly this place can clear out! That takes talent.

Oh also tell the Fergusons that there is an unhappy missionary! Ok don't tell them that...I am happy I really am. I am just sad that I am going to miss it. Grandma spilled the beans about Ferg. Thats pretty fun. And weird. I feel so weird that my friend is getting married. I don't know why it's weird for me to have her get married. It just is.

Hmm...I dont think I have any funny stories from this week. Oh yeah, so yesterday I was feeling a little pissy, and during personal study I flip open my preach my gospel. I knew that I wanted to study christlike attributes (because I stink at them), but I didnt know which one I wanted to study. So I flip open to that chapter close my eyes and pick a random page. Then I sit there with my eyes closed turn my preach my gospel over, and then open my eyes. Guess what I picked? Yep...charity and love. God really does have a sense of humor. And he loves to pick on me. I told him I got the hint but it wasn't helping any. I had to laugh a little bit about that.

Also I had a dream one night that I was home from my mission and I was driving somewhere with Lauren. She did something and I yelled at her. I felt so bad in my dream. I was like I shouldn't be yelling at my little sister--that's not very Christlike. I need to go study preach my gospel more. I woke up from the dream and was like what the? Apparently I am not getting the hint! Still so much to work on.....somedays I contemplate why I cant be perfect? Wouldn't that just make life easier?

Well thats about it. Nothing too crazy. Maybe we will have a more exciting week this week. We will see. Everyday is different here. Its strange.
Well thanks for everything you do! I love you so much and miss you like crazy! I think you are the best mother ever!!
loves loves you!!
loves loves hugs kisses
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment