Friday, September 23, 2011

September 20, 2011 Letter

Dear Most Amazing, splendid, wonderful, perfect mother ever,

Wow I cant believe I have a new bishop! that is just crazy! And even more crazy is it being my dad! I like who dad is too. He is so funny and so much fun! I always tell everyone fun stories about Dad.

Well I am glad to hear that Laurens surgery went well. She is a tough kid! I cant believe her bones broke a screw!! Thats ridiculous! I think the screw would probably break my bones! She is so tough! I hope that it heals up fast. Does she have a cast or anything?

I am really praying for Grandma Edith. I dont know why but I have been so worried for her since your last email. I guess I just didnt like the way it sounded. I know that she w ill be ok though! Heaven cant handle Grandma Edith just yet. They need to do some more preparing! She is amazing. I love her lots~! I think maybe I will write her a letter today to tell her just how much I love her!

Well lets see whats crazy going on here? The other day I was going to the bathroom and I was singing some songs all relaxed and happy like and as I came out of the bathroom Sister Mortensen jumped out of closet at me and yelled boo I was scared so bad I hit her right in the forehead! I didnt even feel bad for it! Now everytime I go to the bathroom I have to make sure I know where she is before I wash my hands because I am so scared of her jumping out to scare me! What a poop right?

Also Irish man is doing really well! He came to church this week and we taught him the POS. He really liked it and he had been reading and praying. He is currently praying about what day he wants to get baptized!

Also Boyman is getting the priesthood this week and a calling! He is going to be a ward missionary but keep it on the DL Til its official like! He was so excited he ran up to tell us and parker and we had to go outside so he could jump up and scream! He is so amazing! He went with the singles to Houston this weekend to go to the peanut butter factory and apparantly he bore his testimony on the way down and when they got there he went and got a bunch of people gathered them into a room and told them his conversion story. He is amazing! Man I love that kid! We were teasing him about writing a book titled from RC to RM. I asked if I could be in it and he said yes I would get the part of Sister girlwoman. Can you tell he really loves the nickname I gave him in the emails?

Oh funny story a girl in our ward is going on a mission. She gave her talk this week and she wanted to use the quote by Pres. Hinckley about Sisters and missions. So she typed it into google and guess what came up? My blog! She looked at it and was like this cant be her it looks nothing like her but it said Sister Bailey in Fortworth Texas and she was like it must be her! That was pretty funny!

Man I cant think of any other crazy things going on here. I went to a leadership training this past week and it was really good. President Sagers is amazing. I am really grateful to have him as my mission president.

So I need you to send me an insurance card. I need to go to the Drs. to have my thyroid checked because I have been having a little difficulty and we cant use the missions insurance because its a "preexisting condition." so the sooner I can get that the better. But whenever you can send it is good.
And dont worry I am safe mother! Just remember what Pres. Harbertson said in my setting apart! We have no need to fear. I dont know why I tell you these things...actually I do I think they are funny but I forget that they might freak you out. Trust me the odds of me being killed by some crazy radicals is slim to none and slim is riding out of town! So we are good!

Im glad you liked the songs. I thought they were pretty funny! They make me laugh...but Abinidi burning is too much. Well dang I liked that part. I will figure out a way to fix it. Im still working on your Captain Moroni one. :)

ps who are dads counselors? I have been curious about that.

Well Madre I got nothing else. My life is pretty boring. Well except for the excitment of teaching the gospel everyday! And bringing people eternal salvation! Nothing boring about that. I found a cool scripture the other day. Well actually someone read it in sacrament meeting. Its D&C 31:5-6 I really like it. It brings me alot of peace about my family. Its a good one! Take a picture of dad in his Uof U shirt! That stinks he has to wear that ugly shirt! YUCK!!!! Ute red...its nasty!

Well I love you lots and lots and lots! I think you are amazing and I am lucky to have you. Tell everyone else in the fam that i love them. Give the dogs both light pats on the head for me...haha I cant believe you have 2 dogs! Does Red shed? Hey that rhymes! Im a mad rapper still!

Well keep me updated on everyone. I love you lots and lots!!
Loves hugs and kisses
love. Sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment