Monday, April 25, 2011

Tranfser 2 down (already!)

I can't believe her second transfer is already over! That one went by faster than the first! Even crazier--she will be in a trio?! I was in a trio in the MTC... not my favorite. It was hard to always mush three opinions into one when planning a lesson a giving a fair amount of attention and love to each companion, especially when you feel like you connect with one and not the other. I hope they are all very compatible and that the transfer goes smoothly. I'll be praying for her!


April 25, 2011

Dearest Most Wonderful Mother,
I think you are amazing. Yesterday in Church we had a lesson about gratitude and all I could think about was how grateful I am for my parents. Without y'all I wouldnt be on my mission. You support me in more ways then you know. Yes, financially you help alot...well more like everything :) (I'm a loser; I am sorry!) Your love and support means the world to me! I don't know why I am so blessed. I really wonder it every day. When I say my prayers and go through the list of my family, I am amazed. One, because it is huge..wow, I almost can't say anyone anymore. No one else is allowed to have more kids because our list is getting ridiculous! Just kidding, y'all can have more kids... just not 'til I get back ya hear! I have the most amazing family in the world. Every person in our family is amazing. When I talk about my brothers and sisters, I always call Eric and JaRelle my brother and sister and then remember I should clarify that they aren't blood related... that's why they could marry my siblings... that would be creepy if they were! But y'all are just like my brother and sister. Thank you so much JaRelle for picking Dave....and well E, you didn't really have a choice in the matter :) I love you Tosh!! But thank you family for being so amazing. Thanks for the wonderful examples y'all have been to me. I don't know where I would be in life if I didn't have my family. I can't tell y'all how much I love you!! It hurts!

Well I guess y'all are dying to know about transfers huh? I know I was. So Saturday rolls around and I was going to puke all day! Finally the night comes, and at about 10:00 we get a call from our DL. He said that they were switching things up and that the DLs were going to be giving the calls this time. We were like, "Ok sounds good, so where are we going?" He talked to us for about 10 minutes builiding up the supsense and then....started laughing! He told us he was lying the whole time and that President asked everyone to not give out transfer calls until the next day! Me and Sister Terry were so mad!!! I told Elder Clinger that I was going to punch him the next time I saw him and that I don't care if they send me home for it. I think President would agree with me! What a little brat huh? Elders...I don't know why they get leadership postions...dang priesthood! Well Sunday comes around and we finally got the real call. Sadly, Sister Terry is leaving... I am staying though. I will be serving in a trio... interesting huh? Sister Crossan and Sister Queros are my new companions. I hope we can get 3 beds in our room! It's going to be a tight squeeze! I am excited, but a little nervous! I know it will be fun! Sister Terry is super sad. She has been here for seven and a half months. One transfer away from half of her mission. So thats the news I guess...

I am way bummed I missed Tay's shower. I miss her! Give her a big hug for me! Did you give Aunt Gayle her letter I sent her? I miss my Auntie Gayle. I love her more than anything! I love all my aunts! I am a lucky girl!

Thank you so much for the Easter package! I loved it! I am crazy excited about that CD!!! And the Chic-Fil-A card! YEAH buddy!!!! I am excited. You are amazing mom! Easter this year was fun. I reallty got to feel what it was all about. It was such a fun experience, but I missed my family. I am so grateful for my Savior! I am grateful for what He did for me. Not only for his death, but for the knowledge that He lives again! What an amazing thing to know. We don't have to worry about death because we will all live again because our Savior was willing to suffer it all so that we can have it all. We are a very blessed people!

Well, I love you mom and as always, am grateful for your amazing example! You are the most amazing woman in the world!! I LOVE YOU TOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Loves, hugs, and kisses,
Sister Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment