Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 9, 2012 Letter


Dear Wonderful, Trunkie, Sweet, Lovely, Partying, Faithful, Smart, Amazing Mother
 
Hi Mom! So guess what you win the award for most faithful writer. I like you for that. You win! Ask Dad what you won. Hahah(evil laugh) Im an awful child. Man your life sounds so fun! Lake Powell sounds like it will be so fun! I am glad that you have things to keep you busy! Im so grateful to have missionary work! Sometimes you hear about these missionaries who check out their last transfer and I simply dont get it! Not working would be awful! The work is what keeps me focused. Sometimes though I still have some freak out moments. Its a little scary coming home.
 
Well then on to the current stuff! Sister Cunningham and I are doing well! She is a great companion! She is really teaching me alot. I really do love her. SHe puts up with all my craziness! I know I bet you cant imagine me being crazy. Im a bit of a talker..I know shock right! She is so cute she just lets me go and then she will do something and reign me back in. Its kinda funny. We work really well together. She works so hard on being a consecrated missionary and is really helping me to be even more consecrated. I love her for it. 

We are working on finding. We are teaching one person right now! But we need to find more. We have decided that we need to be working on our faith. I read about the stripling warriors earlier this week and was so struck by their faith. Everything they did was because of their faith. I want to have faith like the Stripling warriors so I can find more people to teach here! Maybe you could put in some special prayers for us and our faith in finding!   
Our 4th was pretty good! We met a really nice lady who invited us back this week! I am excited about that! Its a good step! Im feeling some hope about it! I had a less active freak out on me. That was exciting. The next day I sinned and compared the person to the zoramites in the book of mormon. Yes sometimes I am bad. Other than that nothing to eventful happened. We couldnt see any fireworks from our apt. I really wish we could have! I miss them. I thought about cute Jonathon. I cant believe it has been 6 years either. Thats amazing. Time goes so fast. Its a little gross.

Well I love you so much mom! I think you are amazing! I hope you have the best week ever! Thanks so much for all that you do! I love you I love you I LOVE YOU!!!
 
loves loves kisses hugs
 
love. sister bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment