Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012 Letter


Dear most special, fun, crazy, busy, exciting, splendid, beautiful, wonderful Mother!

Hi mom! How are you doing? I am doing pretty good. We have had a pretty good week so far. It is amazing how fast the weeks are going. It is truly strange. I felt like this transfer would go kinda slow but it has been SO fast. Holy cow I cant believe it. 

Tyson is the sweetst kid in the world! That little boy is amazing. I love how kind he is to everyone. He is so special and I just love him to death! Powell sounds like it was so fun. I am glad you had a good time and that no ones ribs were broken :)  I can't believe Tyson is wakeboarding! Wasn't he afraid of it when I left? Wow Good Job Tyson!

I cant believe your children aren't calling you! Don't they know how lucky they are to be able to call their mom! I will smack them around a bit for you mom. If I could I would be calling you daily. I'm pretty sure I am going to bug the crap out of you when I get home because I haven't been able to talk/see you for so long!

Well this week we set a baptism date with one of our investigators! I am so excited! Her date is for Aug. 4. It is going to be amazing! Im really excited for her. Its amazing how you just come to love the people. It was a sad week because alot of the members who I really love left this past week and will be gone until August. So I had to say goodbye to some of them. I was like well this is strange! I still have so long left but Im saying goodbye. The people here are amazing and I really love them. I just love the people in Texas.

Other than that we are just working hard to find. Oh finding. It is a treat. I love it more. Then I love feet. It rhymed.

I love Alma and the sons of Mosiah. They are amazing. I love the Anti Nephi-Lehis as well. They were some amazing covenant keepers. And I love you because you have been a wonderfully perfect example of covenant keeping. I am lucky to have such a great mom! Thanks so much for all you do!

Well I love you so so so much!! I miss you mom BUT we dont think about that because it leads to trunky thoughts! Oh man trunkiness. Well I love you I love you I LOVE YOU!!!
 
loves loves kisses hugs
 
love. sister bailey
 
ps. im kinda excited to hug you. oops  I  didnt say that out loud!

No comments:

Post a Comment