Monday, October 17, 2011

October 17, 2011 Letter

Dear Most wonderful, fantastic, lovely, splendid, amazing, perfect mother,

Hi mom! So I haven't heard from the Dr. yet...so I guess that answers the most important question.

Now to explain myself what i meant by he served me well is that he always kept my lips from being dry! Jeez mom..wheres your mind at?! I'm a missionary! That is terrafying that suz is driving...whoo good thing I'm going to be away from those roads for a while longer! SCARY!!!

That is so cute about Tyson. He is such a smart kid and such a good kid. That makes me almost want to cry. I love hearing about everyone. I love when everyone is doing good. I don't ever want anything to happen to any of my brothers or sisters.

Its lame hearing about how fun yall are all having. I can just picture you sitting in there trying to type and everyone bugging you! Tell them to leave you alone I only get one email from you a week and they get to talk to you whenever they dang well want!!! Lame team...leave mom alone when she is talking to me.

I want to see Laurens room! What does it look like? What did you do to it? I feel out of the loop here. Tell tosh to send some pictures of it. I want to know!

Umm as for life here we set a baptism date with our investigator manilla! She is awesome! She has been to church several times and she loves it. She loves the way she feels there. She is excited about her date. And we are crazy excited! I have some funny pictures to send to you about it.

We also got a new investigator named homeboy. He is neat. He seems like he has a desire to change. He came to church yesterday and he said he really liked it. He told us he felt really comfortable. It was funny he wore this bright yellow jersey and black pants...I think everyone knew who our investigator was. But who cares! I was just so glad he came! I think that's all the Lord cares about as well.

Did I tell you that Sister Loveless wrote me. She was so sad about you and Bishop Hinckley being released but she was glad when she found out the new Bishop was dad. She was really sweet and I am glad that we know her. It is nice to have such an amazing mother. You teach me so much about charity and helping everyone. You are amazing mother.
OH GOOD NEWS!!!! GUESS WHAT?!?!?! Man I was so excited when I found out I haven't stopped being excited since...well anyways guess where I am going on Nov. 8? You cant guess well ok I will tell you.....THE TEMPLE!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! We get to go to the temple now quarterly. We have to have a member take us but who cares! I am so stoked!! I Cant even tell you how excited I am. It was the best news ever. *big sigh* I love it. So that is my exciting news. Whew it was good news.

Umm other than that...Sister Mortensen is still great. I love her. We have a lot of fun together. She is a good missionary. And super funny. today we were reciting the principals and sub principals and she couldn't remember one so I was giving her a hint and I said it starts with a b so she starts saying be good...be real...I was like no it starts with a b and rhymes with hum...she looked at me and said "bum????" We laughed so hard I was like no it starts with a b and rhymes with hum! And she laughed harder...I finally had to tell her it was become...I don't know how she didn't get that! We laughed really hard for a good little while though. We laugh a lot. That is good.

I did get your half way package. I loved it! That outfit was so dang cute! I wanted to wear some cowboy boots with it but I dot think that's approved....I had to settle for my ugly missionary shoes...sigh.....

Well I dont think I have anything else cool to tell you. Mostly my life is just missionary work. We just go out and work and there are some days I wonder how on earth I am going to keep doing it. Sometimes I am so tired. But you just have to go and do it anyway. The Lord always helps out alot. I was reading in Helaman today about how good he is to his people. I think that is true. He is really good to us. We are lucky to have the gospel. I love it so much and I know it is true. Im grateful for great parents who taught me the truth. Thanks so much mom.

Well I love you lots and lots. I miss you tons mom. I hope you have an amazing week! And guess what...Its almost my birthday!!! YAY!!!! I love my birthday...yes the great month is almost here. :)

I love you so much mom!!!
love. Sister Bailey....the favorite 3 child

No comments:

Post a Comment