Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 18, 2011 Letter

Dear Most wonderful and amazing, best example in the world Mother,

I am leaving Hewitt. It is bittersweet. I love this area and I love the people so much! But I am excited to see what else is in the mission. I am going to be in another trio-companionship! My new compnaions are Sister Watts and Sister Brewer...yep my mtc companion. Isn't that crazy! I will be going to Colleyville my new address is:

2100 Grayson Dr #1224
Grapevine TX 76051

Crazy thing...I will be in a singles ward. Isn't that crazy! I am not too excited about that. I don't want to be around single people. I like family wards!

I am so glad the family is doing well! I love your emails mom they make me so happy! I love you so very much and I think you are the most amazing mother in the world.

You are the best mother! I love you more than I could ever say!! I hope you have another amazing week!!
LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS!
loves, hugs, and kisses,
love. Sister Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment