Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011 Letter

May 16, 2011

Dear Wonderful, Most Amazing, Perfect Mom in the World,

Hi Mom! Well another week has come and gone. I was talking to an Elder (who is from Farmington!!) His name is Elder King and he said sometimes the days feel like weeks and the weeks feel like days. I agree with him on that. Some days are fast, but others seem so long, and then you blink and its Monday again. I don't know how that works out! It is so fun! It is crazy and weird and hard and sad and fun and happy and everything you can ever feel all wrapped up in one. Sometimes all wrapped up in one day! It is weird. I know the Lord really blesses us missionaries though. I know this because every day it's in the high 90's, there is a nice breeze that blows when I feel like I am going to die! He sure does love his missionaries!

Well I didn't even know Kimberley Hurst was getting married. That is so cool Tater Tot took the pictures; I want to see some of these infamous pictures! He is such an amazing kid. I miss my little brother! I miss all my family. I love y'all so much! I am glad that Lauren and Tyson are doing good! Is Lauren still loving cheer? What is she in stunting? How is her tumbling? Man, I wish I could be there to see her first football game. That is the funnest feeling in the world...well almost the funnest feeling in the world. I experienced the ultimate funnest feeling in the world the other day when 2 of my investigators walked into the church! And when Alita said she knew the church was true...man that is ultimate happiness right there. But cheering in front of a huge crowd with the football lights on...that is pretty fun! She is going to love it! How is Tyson doing in soccer? Is he still the star? I am sure he is. He is the cutest boy in the whole world! Tell him not to grow anymore, because I dont want him to be taller than me when I get home! I need at least one person in the family to be shorter than me when I get home! :)

Well, Keith and Chris came to church on Sunday! It was so fun! Hahaha, they looked so country. They both had their nice boots on, good jeans, and cowboy shirts. They didnt have anything else to wear. I was just glad to see them. Another funny story: So in ward council we share with everyone a progress record where we write down our investigators to let the ward council know how they are doing and how they can help us. We handed out the progress record and we were talking about it when I heard our Relief Society President turn to the Ward Mission Leader and say, "These are all men." And he said, "Yes." And she said, "And they are all single." And he said, "Yes." And she said, "They are all in their 20's." And he was like, "Yeah." And she said, "Well thats odd." Hahaha, we are just utilizing Chapter 14 of PMG--Flirt to Convert! :) No we really aren't, but it is kinda funny! They really are all single guys in their 20's. Funny day. Well maybe we will start finding some girls...we will see.

Well other than that I don't really know what else to say. Life is good down here in the Heart of Texas. I love being a Texan. Last night Sister Crossan and Sister Quiroz had walked down the hall while I was talking to someone (at church), and Brother Johnson was like, "Where are your companions Sister Bailey?" and I was like, "Oh man, they must have left me again!" And Bishop was like, "No worries, we will adopt you." I said, "Okay, I better write the President and let him know that he can't transfer me out of Hewitt!" They said, "Yep you better!" I love our ward. We have some great members. But I love y'all so no worries! I won't really let anyone adopt me! I gotta come home some time...it's just a long time away!

I dont mind seeing Sister Denham. I hope it doesnt make y'all jealous! If I can talk to y'all on the phone and be ok, I can see her. Now mom you can't come down here because I couldn't see you! I would have to hide in your suitcase and come home with you!

Well, I love you too much mom!!! You are the best mom and the most amazing example! Eat some extra tea party food for me...Sad day.... :( I want to eat good tea party food. Oh man! Oh well, maybe next time..ish... I miss you and love you lots!!! Your the best mother in the world!!
Love you!

Loves, hugs, and kisses,
Sister Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment