Tuesday, June 7, 2011

3rd Transfer Down!

I can't believe she has completed another transfer already! She will be starting transfer 4 in Hewitt! It's a good thing she loves it there. :) I am so glad she gets to stay to see the baptisms of her investigators. Life as a missionary is hard, but when you finally get to see someone enter the water of baptism, it sort of recharges your battery and makes you want to go out and conquer the rest of the world! We miss her so much and know that she is being blessed, as well as being a blessing herself to people there. :)


June 6, 2011

Dear Wonderful and Perfect and Prettiest Mom Ever!
So guess what...I am staying in Hewitt! I have a feeling I am going to be here for a little while! Oh well, its a good thing I like this place. Sadly Sister Quiroz is leaving and it will just be me and Sister Crossan. I am really sad Sister Quiroz is leaving. Me and her got along so well. She was so fun and the transfer flew by! I can't believe it is already over; I feel like it just started. It's sad when you make a bestie and they have to leave you. Dang missions! The Lord is definitely teaching me though and trying to make me better. I don't like it when He does that. I just want Him to make my life easier on me! That would be really nice! But he doesn't. I am sad because Sister Crossan goes home at the end of this transfer so I have to "kill" her. I did not want to kill anyone. It makes me sad and wish that I was the one getting on that plane and going home. But I just keep thinking that I have to wait my turn. By the end of this next transfer I will only have a year left. I can do anything for a year. It's just hard to be away from you and the family. Sometimes I really miss you. But I try to be brave. It is kind of mean of Heavenly Father to make us be seperated from our families! Oh well, I do love what I am doing and I love the people I am serving. I am amazed at all the wonderful people here. I love it.

I am way excited that I get to see Alitas baptism! And I get to see Troy and Sarah get baptized! We set a date with them for the 18th! I am so excited! They are so great and very amazing! Teaching people is so fun and it is even more fun to see them progress!

I survived my week of no sugar or bad food. Did I tell you about the deal we made with Keith and Chris? Well if I didn't, we made a deal that they would not drink or smoke, and I would not eat sugar, Sister Quiroz would run every morning and Sister Crossan would not run. Mine was pretty dang hard. Especially when we would go to members houses and they would feed us dessert! Man that was tough, and of course, your package came on Tuesday! I was so sad! But I put them in the freezer to wait. They are now thawing on the counter, and I am so dang excited to eat them! You are the best mother in the world. I don't know if you know how much I love you and think you are amazing. Sometimes people talk about their families and I just think wow I am so lucky! I really am.

I am so glad that Tater-Tot is trying hard to be good. He is such a good kid. I miss him lots. I am always amazed by him and the courage he has. He is so great. What a wonderful example he is to everyone. And I am glad that Suz is having fun! I can't believe she is going into high school! That is crazy! She is so old. Man, it makes me feel old. When I get home she is going to be too cool for me!

I hate losing in shoot outs! That is just annoying! I think Tyson is the real winner. He is so dang cute! Man, I have the cutest siblings in the world. I am jealous you get to see Tosha and Eric and Anna and Wes. I miss them. Oh well, next summer right? Sorry, I know I shouldn't say those things. But sometimes I think them. It's just hard not seeing you all. But I promise I am being tough and I really am good. I do love it here. And it goes by so fast! I can't believe how fast the time goes. It's amazing. This transfer literally flew by. It's like I blinked and all of a sudden they are giving us our transfer calls. I am super sad about Sister Quiroz....sad day. But she is excited to be able to go back to Spanish.
Well, I don't know of anything else exciting to tell you. I am lame. Sorry this letter wasn't very good. I will try and write a better one next week. I think you are the best mother in the world. I love you alot and alot and alot more! Thanks so much for all that you do for me mom. I don't know where I would be without you. I love you!!!!
Loves hugs and kisses,
Sister Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment