Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kiley's first email!

Kiley's first week in the MTC, she sent a letter home. This is her first email on her first official p-day. She sounds like she is doing so well. Missions always come with trials and hers have started already. It just means that she is going to be an amazing missionary if she is already being refined! It makes me miss my mission so much, but I am grateful I get to relive the glory days through her mission. Anyway, here is her letter. :)
~JaRelle



Dear Mom and family,

You all should Dear Elder me so I get lots of letters during the week. Also I only get 30 minutes to email. Since only mom emailed I still have a ton of time!

That is fun you went to St. George. Vacation sounds nice. Things here are so busy I feel like I don't have enough time during the day to get it all done! There is so much to read and study and memorize. I feel overwhelmed when I start to think about it all! It is weird to think that this is my first P-day and that next week is my last one here! P-day is amazing. Doing laundry made me so happy! And I cannot wait to go to the temple. I need the peace of sitting in the Celestial room.

I have had a hard time with my companion and I need some advice with how to handle it. She has some issues she needs to work through and now has to go to counseling every week. She told me because of these issues she can't give her all. She is disobedient. I have talked to her about it and I dont know how much it has helped. She always gives me this attitude and it makes it hard to be companions. It seems no matter what I say she rolls her eyes about it. Even something as simple as, "Can you get your scriptures for companion study?" I get her eyes rolled at me. She is always very rudely sarcastic and is mean to me if I say something contrary to what she thinks. What should I do mom? I want so bad to pick up a phone and call you. You always know exactly what to do and you are always loving. I know if you were here instead of me you would deal with it perfectly. Her attitude has started to wear on me and yesterday I had such a bad day. Finally, last night I just poured my heart out to Heavenly Father. I knew he was the only one who could comfort me. So I told him everything. Afterwards I felt the need to read my patriarchal blessing. As I read it I could feel the spirit so strongly I swear I felt arms around me. I felt like if I looked up he would have been sitting on my bed right next to me. It was the most amazing experience. I know I need to be more loving but how do I go about gaining that love?

You will all be shocked to know that I take the fastest showers of everyone in my room. We all start the same time and usually by the time they are done I have brushed my teeth and started writing in my journal! Are you all amazed? I know it is truly amazing. I am able to get up everday at 6:30 although sometimes I want to hit that alarm clock! But the lord has blessed me with the energy to make it through the whole day. I miss you all so much! I also need Tasha's address if she has one yet. I want to send a letter to sweet Anna. Your package meant to so much to me! The letters and treats inside really made me feel so much better! Running in gym is so much easier when you aren't in sunday shoes! Tell Dad good luck; I hope all goes well! I bet he hated being in St. George and not being able to golf! I am glad Lauren is healing so well. When do they think she will be ready to go? She is an amazing girl! I am so grateful to have such an amazing family! I love you all so much I can't even tell you. The only way this mission could get any better was if you were all right here next to me! I thought I had something else to say but I can't remember now. I love you and can't wait to hear from you. Oh yeah how is Mckay doing? I mailed off a letter to him, Lauren, and Tyson today. Tell them all I expect replys! Mom please forward this to the family I have no idea what any of their emails are! I love you so much mommy. You are my greatest example. l love you so much. My email just did something crazy I have no idea how to fix! Just know that I hope to be even a smidgen like you mom and that would make me happy! Ok this thing is freaky! Try to decipher the code!

Love you all!! Love Sister Bailey!

Weird. What is my first name again?! I am losing my identity!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment